[Wine] OneNote on a DualBoot system

Singpolyma singpolyma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:14 CDT 2007

I have a Toshiba laptop that came with Windows XP and OneNote
installed.  I then installed Ubuntu Dapper Drake and am dual-booting
the system.  I want to run OneNote on Ubuntu with WINE.  Obviously I
could set up WINE to use the dual-booting native DLLs (but I don't know
how to do that), and I can't install OneNote directly on Ubuntu with
WINE because while I have a legal copy of the full version, I only have
a restore disc, not an install disc.  With the Windows partition (NTFS)
mounted I can browse to the folder where ONENOTE.EXE resides, and run
'wine ONENOTE.EXE'.  The following is output to the terminal:

fixme:actctx:QueryActCtxW stub!

and the following dialog comes up (this is a complete screenshot) :

<http://aycu30.webshots.com/image/5349/2005597393989003300_rs.jpg>

Any ideas how I can get this working for me?

   Thanks,
      Singpolyma