[Wine] Re: Diablo II

Wolfgang Silbermayr wolfgang at silbermayr.at
Mon Mar 19 00:47:19 CDT 2007

Aggro wrote:
> Vernon Balbert wrote:
>
>> You're right, I'm using Gnome.  When I'm not in the game and I press
>> Alt-left-mouse-button it lets me move the window I'm focused on.  The
>> Mouse preferences does not seem to have a way to change the mouse
>> button assignments.  I tried to locate information on where to change
>> these settings, but unfortunately I'm too much of a novice to find it.
>
> System->Preferences->Windows->Movement key

I had the same problem in the beginning, but my solution is not to
change the key (I'm used to have it on Alt, and I don't want to change
for every single system I work on), instead I just hold Alt and Ctrl at
the same time which makes it work too. Maybe not the must beautiful
solution, but works.

Greetings, Wolfgang.