[Wine] fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosErrorNoTeb no mapping for c0000119

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:27 CDT 2007

.
After installing Pagemaker 6 via 'wine' on Mandriva 2006 and, except
for a few glitches, it seems to work fairly well; however, when I start
it up from the command line, I get a *very* long list (literally
hundreds) of repetitions of this same error message:

   fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosErrorNoTeb no mapping for c0000119

There are a number of other error messages, but what corrective action
can I take to eliminate this one?

joe (at) actionline.com

PS: I also just installed Paint Shop Pro 7 and it seems to work fairly
well.