[Wine] Re: wine and bluetooth

CaptainCrazy CaptainCrazy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:40 CDT 2007

device is an industry grade pool pump control system lol

I know that linux is seeing it - I can see it in the list of devices it
detects.. but apart from that not sure where to go :S

works fantastic in windows but need it to run on linux through wine :)

basically the device is paired and then you run a windows application
and that connects you up - it's designed so that you can control your
pool system remotely.

maybe not the correct place to look from the sounds of things though
wine needs the device to be paired first before you run any application
through it - I'll check with bluez tools and see if there's a way to
manually pair it. something so simple you would think but oh well.