[Wine] Cant set C Drive

stephenwq at gmail.com stephenwq at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:47 CDT 2007

Hey there
Ive got the latest wine that yum will give me under FC5, but i cant set
c drive. It disappeared randomly after mapping a different drive letter
to something else. I added in the new drive and clicked ok, then tried
a program, and found it couldnt find dll's which i had placed in
system32. I opened up the configuration, and both C drive and the one i
made were gone.

When i click add, and add it, click apply then ok, or just ok, or apply
then cancel, it never saves properly. Every time i add it again and
save the settings, on opening again it says that i dont have a C drive.

Ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it via yum, but that doesnt
work. I cant find wine.conf through locate or search, or just hunting
around.

How do i set c drive, so it will work again?