[Wine] Re: Cant get "Emperor:Rise of the Middle Kingdom" to work

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:49:14 CDT 2007

kulluminatii at hotmail.com wrote:
> I have been trying to get Emperor work for the past 5 days with Ubuntu
> 6.06 LTS.
>
> Here is a topic I have made regarding my problems on the Ubuntu message
> boards.
>
> http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=278236

1) What foxmulder881 said on the topic of mounting is just wrong. It
maybe that ubuntu uses automounting and you thus needn't worry about it,
but if you lack even such basic knowledge you should really read up on
things like that.

2) Assuming your CD is mounted and you still get this error:
A copy protection scheme is at work, and ou will need a NoCD crack for
your game.

Daniel