[Wine] Problems running the wine

Amanda amandaortega at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:49:56 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to run wine, but this message always is showed:

wine: Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x003ffd80 at address
0x60df17fe (thread 0009), starting debugger...
wine: Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x003ffd80 at address
0x609b47fe (thread 000b), starting debugger...
wine: Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x003ffd80 at address
0x609b47fe (thread 000d), starting debugger...
Modules:
Cannot get info on module while no process is loaded
Threads:
process  tid      prio (all id:s are in hex)
0000000c
        0000000d    0
0000000a
        0000000b    0
00000008 (D) (null)
        00000009    0
amanda at mta16:~/programas/gravador_psoc$ Modules:
Cannot get info on module while no process is loaded
Threads:
process  tid      prio (all id:s are in hex)
0000000c (D) (null)
        0000000d    0
0000000a
        0000000b    0
Modules:
Cannot get info on module while no process is loaded
Threads:
process  tid      prio (all id:s are in hex)
0000000a (D) (null)
        0000000b    0

I think that I have to run the winecfg firstly, but I try to run it and
the same message is showed. What can I do?

Thanks,

Amanda