[Wine] systray

banaan2 at gmail.com banaan2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:50:15 CDT 2007

dear,

I'm running ubuntu Dapper with newest version of wine, and everything
is fine. Only, if I start utorrent.exe via the session-manager of
ubuntu (where I configured wine so it starts utorrent on start-up) I
cannot see a system-tray icon. The same problem is for my UD-Grid
device, I can't see 'm in the system tray.

If I start manualy the program, it's all fine: even the system tray.
The only problem is that when it's automated with the start-up, it goes
wrong.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem??

Greetings,

Martin