[Wine] Re: winehq.org winebuild docs outdated?

roboknight roboknight at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:50:20 CDT 2007

> I've tried to get winebuild to accept this file in a number of ways and

Did one of the ways include:

winebuild -fpic -o specfile.c -spec specfile.spec

?

Because from what the makefile piece says, that looks like how a spec
file gets converted to a c file for building.  I haven't tried it and
cannot try it now, so I cannot say that it should work, only that their
makefile snippet says the above should be correct... (I don't know
about the -fpic flag being necessary, but their makefile snippet has
that too...)

(btw, I assume you've tried the above and it fails... but just
checking).