[Wine] Running multiple versions of WINE

Kurt ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 19 00:50:21 CDT 2007

Hi,

   Can someone point me to instructions or FAQ on a logical way of running
multiple versions of WINE at the same time.  What I am getting at is sometimes
an application fails to run with the latest and greatest of WINE.  Sometimes an
ap runs better with a newer version of WINE.  What I would like to be able to do
would be to run an ap with which ever version of WINE ran the best for me.
I of course have the real estate to keep the code around for both or several
versions of WINE. Any info on how to do this?

                                           Best regards,
                                          Kurt Savegnago