[Wine] Re: can't print from wine+cups - ENUM PRINTERS PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS

alebum at fajnysklep.pl alebum at fajnysklep.pl
Mon Mar 19 00:50:35 CDT 2007

Daniel Skorka napisal(a):
> alebum at fajnysklep.pl wrote:
> If you are using wine from debian testing, it is version 0.9.20 and it
> is no longer using the config file. See the Wine Users Guide for info on
> how things are configured now. If your wine is still using the config
> file, it is way too old.
>
> Daniel

Yep! You're right.
I switched to wine 0.9.20, erased everything connected with old wine
and installed my programm again with new version.

And... the problem remains... :(
Still get this infos:
fixme:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters We don't handle
PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS
fixme:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters We don't handle
PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS
fixme:psdrv:PSDRV_EndPage Already ended a page?
fixme:psdrv:PSDRV_EndPage Already ended a page?

of course wine, libwine-print, cups etc is installed. I print from
everywhere (incl. samba, ipp) but not from this programm.

I guess it is important to tell that I can't print from THIS VERY
PROGRAMM - when I use for instance NOTEPAD.EXE I can easily print to
any printher I have. Only from my EWA2000 (that's the name of this
programm) it is impossible :(

please help...