[Wine] Re: can't print from wine+cups - ENUM PRINTERS PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS

Duane Clark junkmail at junkmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:50:37 CDT 2007

alebum at fajnysklep.pl wrote:
> Duane Clark napisal(a):
>
>> Do a "export WINEDEBUG=winspool" and then try printing. What does that
>> print out?
>>
>> Also, what version of Wine are you using?
>
> my wine version is 0.9.20
> This is an output of WINEDEBUG=winspool

Nothing there looks particularly unusual, that I can see. It still
returned enumerated data from 4 printers, so I don't think the fixme
messages about PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS matter (that was what I was
looking for).

Quite a bit of work has been done very recently on the print spooler. If
you have time, you might want to give it a try. You could try another
run with WINEDEBUG set to psdrv. Maybe something will be obvious from
that, though I am not very familiar with it.