[Wine] Re: compiz/gl-x crashes my games!

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:50:39 CDT 2007

Darren Wilkinson <spamtrap at spamtrap.spamtrap> wrote:
>> One of us is in the wrong newsgroup.  Might it be you?  My
>> header shows this is the Wine newsgroup.  The Mandriva
>> newsgroup is a couple doors away.
>>
> RE-read paragraph 1 then get a clue.

Robert has a point here: Nowhere do you state that the problem is
confined to 3d games under wine. More to the point, AIGLX/Xgl is
supposed to be an X11 server. The client shouldn't concern itself with
how the drawing gets done.
To conclude, the reason for this is not in wine. Either your server is
misconfigured, in which case you'd better ask in a mandriva group or
it's a bug/feature of AIGLX/Xgl.

Daniel