[Wine] Re: Problem with Freeware Application : Babo Violent 2

yarii at b7net.pl yarii at b7net.pl
Mon Mar 19 00:50:47 CDT 2007

yarii at b7net.pl napisal(a):
> > > [root at Dragon babo]# wine ./BaboViolent2.exe
> > > err:wgl:X11DRV_wglGetProcAddress (wglGetIntegerv) - not found
> >
> > This should not happen. Do you have hardware accelerated 3D set up and
> > working under linux? If you compiled wine yourself, did you include
> > OpenGL support?
>

> Yeah right, I had got some problems with that. Now it's working much
> more better.
>
> Now got problems with mouse. When I try to move somewhere it get my
> pointer back to the center of screen.

and problems with sound:

# wine ./BaboViolent2.exe
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE
This sound card's driver does not support direct access
The (slower) DirectSound HEL mode will be used instead.
fixme:dsound:DSOUND_MixOne problem with underrun detection
(mixlen=10512 < primary_done=10560)  (some  similar 10 msg by second)