[Wine] Re: Problem with Freeware Application : Babo Violent 2

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:50:47 CDT 2007

yarii at b7net.pl wrote:
> Yeah right, I had got some problems with that. Now it's working much
> more better.
>
> Now got problems with mouse. When I try to move somewhere it get my
> pointer back to the center of screen.
>
> What could I do about that?

That's a kind of bug in wines DirectX that seems to be hard to fix.
There once was a patch floatin about, but I wouldn't know where to find
it.
As for the sound: Try playing with the settings in the 'Audio' tab of
winecfg, maybe that helps. You will have to live with the buffer
underruns however. As long as the sound is more or less ok, I wouldn't
bother.

Daniel