[Wine] Re: The good old winecfg audio tab

jhansonxi at gmail.com jhansonxi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:50:51 CDT 2007

mikeracing77 at yahoo.com wrote:
> I've been running World of Warcraft for months now
> without a hitch, ventrilo, and if I could get into the audio tab I'm
> sure Diablo2 would run smooth also.
I don't have an answer to your winecfg problem but I have a suggestion
for Diablo II.  Run Diablo II's D2VidTst.exe test/config utility and
don't select the suggested Direct3D(?) mode.  Use one of the other
modes.  There is also a Diablo II Glide wrapper for OpenGL which will
enable Glide mode in D2VidTst.exe which may help:
http://www.tu-harburg.de/~sisl0020/english/index.html