[Wine] Can anyone view these video files with Wine? - Cartoon Network website

bgryderclock at gmail.com bgryderclock at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:50:52 CDT 2007

Can anyone view these video files with Wine?

http://www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix/

Cartoon Network runs this site where you can watch shows that appear
late at night during AdultSwim. You could watch the shows with Firefox,
Mplayer and alll the Automatix codecs, UNTIL they added a function that
checks for Windows media player 10.

I tryed viewing the website with Ubuntu Edgy Eft with an Automatix2
installation of Wine. I was ABLE to get past the function that checks
for Windows Media Player 10, but I was unable to to view the videos.

I wrote Cartoon Network conplaining but I have not heard back from
them.
What should I try or where should I look?