[Wine] EZ way to test Wine versions

Jim Showalter jshowalter at spam.gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:51:00 CDT 2007

Greetings!

I'm looking for an easy way to test software under different versions
of Wine.  Is there a way to have more than one working version of Wine
installed concurrently?

I maintain two apps in the AppDB and have suffered a regression in one
of them.  So it would be really nice if I could easily switch back and
forth between versions of Wine, without uninstalling/reinstalling.

Cheers!
droid
--
I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and
what I believe - I believe what I believe is right. --George W. Bush