[Wine] Graphic problem

Philippe philjon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:51:05 CDT 2007

Hello ! I'm a new user of Ubuntu Edgy , but when I try to lauch WINRAR
, via the console , I receive that error message :

libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x5b
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x5b
fixme:shell:SHAutoComplete SHAutoComplete stub
err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=692, maxx=-4, start=0,
end=0
err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=692, maxx=-4, start=0,
end=0
err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=40, maxx=-4, start=1,
end=1
err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=692, maxx=-4, start=0,
end=0
err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=40, maxx=-4, start=1,
end=1
err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=100, maxx=-4, start=2,
end=2
X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
  Serial number of failed request:  3475

I now it exist native softs for extract rar's , but it was a test , and
other should not work too.

I have an Acer Power FV , with Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset.

Thank you !

PS : My native language is not English , but French , so if you can
explain it in French , it would be better for me :D