[Wine] Re: app has problems parsing its config file

Duane Clark junkmail at junkmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:51:21 CDT 2007

ap wrote:
> On Nov 28, 8:11 pm, "ap" <andreasple... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Nov 28, 4:41 pm, Duane Clark <junkm... at junkmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> What happens with 0.9.26 is that now the main window comes up and most
>> of the menues, and toolbars are drawn, but not all. Then there is no
>> crash but also no way to access the app by keyboard or mouse. It seems
>> to be running, however. I tried with and without managed windows and
>> virtual desktop, all with the same result.
>>

> It turns out that there was a startup dialog hidden behind the main
> window. I could finally access it with keyboard shortcuts while in the
> virtual desktop.
>
> The main 3d viewing area is not drawn at all. What would I need to do
> debug ?

The 3d code is something I know nothing about personally. Unless someone
jumps in here with something, I would suggest filing a bug at:
http://bugs.winehq.org/
The developers of this code are very active at the moment (for the past
year actually), so hopefully one of them will be able to help. You
probably need to mention what version of the 3d driver it uses, and what
your video card is.