[Wine] Re: Curse of Monkey Island doesn't work with wine 0.9.24

jhansonxi at gmail.com jhansonxi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:51:24 CDT 2007

This game is supported by ScummVM:
http://www.scummvm.org/compatibility.php
Should be in most distros.  This isn't a fix for the Wine problem but
as a native Linux app it should work better than the original.  Two
other games based on the same system, "Flight of the Amazon Queen" and
"Under a Steel Sky" are also freely available in some repositories for
other distributions but I'm not sure where for Suse.