[Wine] Re: XML support needed

Jim Showalter jshowalter at spam.gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:51:31 CDT 2007

Daniel Skorka wrote:

> Huh. I downloaded Password Safe from
> http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/ and tried. Same problem here, but I
> do not think your diagnosis is right. The program says that it wants to
> use MS XML V3, V4 or V6. msxml is what the XML component in windows is
> called, and MS XML V3 should work. I consider this a bug, you should
> report it to bugzilla. Please attach a WINEDEBUG=+msxml trace to the
> report.
>
> Daniel

Ok, I submitted it to bugzilla - my first bug report to them.  I pasted
the Wine Debugger output to the end of the description.

Thanks much for all your help, Daniel.  Especially for taking time to
download and test Password Safe. I highly recommend it, by the way.  So
I hope we can get this sorted.

Jim Showalter