[Wine] Re: ACCESS application in wine

Frank Busse frank at busse.oche.de
Mon Mar 19 00:51:32 CDT 2007

Hi Daniel,

first yes, I've checked both the AppDB and Frank's corner. But I didn't
find a hint for solving my particular problem.

Thx for your basic info about using native DLLs. But raw experimenting
with DLLs without understanding what each of them actually does
definitely is no option for a dumb user like me... ;-)

Frank