[Wine] DC++ problem

magus kent nobody at spamcop.net
Mon Mar 19 00:51:44 CDT 2007

Linux newbie here.
WinXPPro, PCLinuxOS, wine version 1.0.9.23-1, DC++ version .668
Finally got it to load, read my shares and go online.  Problem
is if I minimize the program, on maximize the screen does not
refresh.  All I get is a border with the radio buttons in the
upper right corner with my desktop visible.  DC++ continues to
run.  If I select the shut-down button the "do you really want
to quit" dialogue box pops up as expected but the program
doesn't terminate.  The window shade trick doesn't work either.
I've moved the dlls into the wine/system32 directory as per web
page: http://funkfunk.orcon.net.nz/dcwine.html....Any help would
be appreciated...TIA...m