[Wine] Re: HOWTO configure internet access

Frank Busse frank at busse.oche.de
Mon Mar 19 00:51:56 CDT 2007

Daniel,

indeed, I've never ever seen any (not trivial) software program to be
100 % bug free. But the related one runs fine - including that update -
on native win98 (including a VMware virtual machine).

So I rather tend to look for a configuration error (or even a bug) in
wine (using the current version on Ubuntu).

Could that "Set-Cookie" eventually be meant to have some standard effect
without explicitely calling InsertCustomHeader before?