[Wine] winecfg and notepad hangs when first start up

jacky11287 at gmail.com jacky11287 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:52:00 CDT 2007

Dears,

I am just newbie to this, and I just installed wine-0.9.25 from yum in
FC6.
GNOME as desktop session, and I have checked "libgnome-devel.i386 " has
been installed.
My machine is DELL GX620 Intel i845G chipset.

But I cannot run the winecfg and even notepad, since they just start up
and show me the frame but nothing inside the frame (should be the
background on your desktop). It could hardly for me to explain the
situation rather than using a screenshot...

Dears can refer to the following links:
http://home.macau.ctm.net/~kei11287/errorWinecfg.png

Looking forward to your reply!!