[Wine] Re: winecfg and notepad hangs when first start up

jacky11287 at gmail.com jacky11287 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:52:04 CDT 2007

Hi Hong,

That's great to get you back and knowing you eventually got success in
OpenSUSE.
Although wine0.9.27 works in OpenSUSE 10.2, I am not to swith to suse.
As I know, OpenSuse prefer KDE.
As your understanding, wine 0.9.27 not works in FC6 is that the problem
of KDE and GNOME? Are you using KDE, and all the KDE-devels are
installed or not?

Thank you very much~~~

Hong Chin Siong =BCg=B9D=A1G