[Wine] Setting Language for Non-Unicode Programs to English

lordy spam at lordy.org.ukinvalid
Mon Mar 19 00:52:41 CDT 2007

How do I set the language for non unicode programs to English?

I am trying to get DVD Rebuilder to run under wine. I think this is my
problem.
http://forum.digital-digest.com/showpost.php?p=487560&postcount=6
(first picture has same error that I'm getting)

The Solution (from a pure windows perspective is ..)
http://forum.digital-digest.com/showpost.php?p=487560&postcount=7

AFAIK this requires the INTL.CPL control panel applet? + dependenceis
(rundll32.exe etc) but copying them from a windows box didn't work.

I didn't have much success googling a simple registry hack that would
set this to English.

Anyone?

Cheers,
Lordy