[Wine] DVDRebuilder ?

lordy spam at lordy.org.ukinvalid
Mon Mar 19 00:52:41 CDT 2007

I'm having trouble getting dvd Rebuilder installed. Error is same as this

http://www.geocities.com/wildchild776977/Screenshoterror1.png
http://forum.digital-digest.com/showpost.php?p=487554&postcount=6

The solution does not appear to be exactly the same as suggested for windows:
http://forum.digital-digest.com/showpost.php?p=487560&postcount=7

The Language thing might be a red-herring as far as wine is concerned as I found
a registry setting (of sorts) here:

\HKLM\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Control\\Nls\\Language
( http://shorl.com/jerisatrahitra )

according to my "wine regedit" the Default and InstallLanguage keys are both set to "0409"
US English Locale IDs. ( http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/lcid-all.mspx )

My PC is however British English? Could that be it?

[lordy at morpheus ~]$ env | grep LANG
LANG=en
LANGUAGE=en_GB.UTF-8:en_GB:en

I know some other people have ReBuilder working ok.  Anyone know what needs to be done?
http://www.jdobbs.com/Pages/Downloads.htm

Lordy "grasping at straws"
[ Sorry if I've posted twice on this. First post taking too long to show on server ]