[Wine] Re: Irfanview

Kerry Lange kerrylange at islandnet.com
Mon Mar 19 00:53:10 CDT 2007

Thanks for the tip.  I'm a newbie and, so, missed that.

Per my earlier post, I've copied the file where it's supposed to belong
but when I look for it in the "Drivers" tab of winecfg, it's not there.
 I've even rebooted trying to get the "mfc42.dll" file to show but to no
avail.

Why won't the dll file show?

Kerry