[Wine] Re: Irfanview

Kerry Lange kerrylange at islandnet.com
Mon Mar 19 00:53:11 CDT 2007

>> "The ordinal 6880 could not be located in the dynamic link library
>> MFC42.DLL".
>
> Did you register the DLL? I believe the command is:
> regsvr32 mfc42.dll

Okay, I've done this as well and am told that the dll has been
successfully registered.  However, I still get the above error message
when I try running the install program.

Also, the "mfc42.dll" doesn't show up in the drop-down box in the
"Libraries" tab.  I don't know whether it's supposed to but in any event
it doesn't.

Does it matter where you're trying to run the install program from?
I've got the install program in the "~/.wine/drive_c/" directory.

Kerry