[Wine] Re: font replacement not completely,howto?

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:53:37 CDT 2007

Pinkboy <pink.boy at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1.do u know what's the default font of notepad's menubar and the
> diagbox ?( i guess it's tahoma,is it right?)

No, I don't.

> 2.i want to make it take place,do u know how to remove the built-in
> fonts of wine?

Funny you ask that, as Tahoma isn't built into wine. You must have it
from some other source.
$ find / -iname '*tahoma*' will tell you where it is.

> 3.i post this via web,how to read & post it vie
> newsreader?(means,what's the settings of Google group?)

I don't think google offers access to a newsserver. Ask your ISP, or
look around for a newsserver that offers public access.

Daniel
--
Before you post:
Read the Wine User Guide http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index