[Wine] OmniPage Pro (was: Wine crash: err:x11drv:X11DRV_CreateWindow invalid window height (or width)

Felix Imbusch felix.imbusch at arcor.de
Mon Mar 19 00:53:44 CDT 2007

* Henriette Kress schrieb:

> Other wine programs run without trouble - Agent and
> Omnipage Pro, for instance.

@Henriette

Sorry. this is no solution for your problem. But I have
another question concerning  OmniPage Pro (OPP).

I did install this too, and it works fine. The scanning is
done with Xsane and I open the picture in OPP. I copy paste
processed text via clipboard into emacs. My question is:
Are you able to "save as" out of OPP? I'm not, because
the "filetype"-Filter has not a single option. It should
have RTF or txt.

First I thought, Word or something similar has to be
installed, to deliver RTF, but a Word 97 install in wine
did not help. Word 97 itself runs perfectly.

Felix