[Wine] Re: Installing Carbonite on Wine

Murkyl murkyl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:53:52 CDT 2007

Daniel,

Yes I have.  If I use ies4linux it installs IE just great.  However,
since it is not part of the normal Wine environment Carbonite complains
that it can't find IE.  The only way around the issue was to try to
install IE directly into the normal Wine environment.

I was going to give it a go and see what the ies4linux script does to
get IE working and try and replicate that into the normal Wine
environment but I haven't had the time to delve into the details.

Andy