[Wine] Windows Genuine Advantage checker

David Dawson beagleseven7777 at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 19 00:53:55 CDT 2007

Is there a way to run The WindowsGenuineAdvantage.exe?
i tried it with Wine 0.9.29 and it crashed.

What I really wanted to do was run the WindowsVistaAdvisor.msi,
That proceeded and I got the .NET stuff downloaded and installed, but It
wanted IE version 5.5 or something.

I think if the fake IE stuff in Wine should have made that last step above
unecessary?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

NOTE: This is hardly critical and I will re-run and post the results if
necessary.
--
If you wrestle in the mud with a pig.
you both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

-- Dave Dawson