[Wine] Re: VB database app

kidkoder kidkoder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:54:01 CDT 2007

Sorry forgot to mention:

Wine: 0.9.28
Linux: Damn Small Linux 2.4 (hard drive install of Live CD
distribution)
Kernel: 2.4.26

Wine also states the following before the application opens:

wine: glibc >= 2.3 without NPTL or TLS is not a supported combination.
It will most likely crash. Please upgrade to a glibc with NPTL support.

Hope this helps.