[Wine] Re: Wine and Mono

Olaf Leidinger leidola at newcon.de
Mon Mar 19 00:54:27 CDT 2007

Hello!

> This program is written by me in VS.NET 2003, and works on clean mono
> until I load form which uses Internet Explorer plugin. Because wine
> can emulate IE plugin with Mozilla plugin, I thought this program
> would work on a combined version of wine and mono. Any ideas how to
> make it work?

Well, I'm neither a .NET developer nor a wine developer - so I'd say no. BUT you could ask e.g. Dan Kegel [1] for help - e.g. via the wine-users list [2]. He's also interested in making .NET apps work.

Did you try the latest wine version? Can you run other (more simple) .NET apps?

Ciao,

Olaf

[1] http://kegel.com/
[2] http://winehq.org/site/forums