[Wine] Re: Where does wine look for the native dlls

Fabrice DELENTE fdelente at mail.cpod.fr
Mon Mar 19 00:54:32 CDT 2007

> I have searched the documentation and the Wine website and the web,
> but no sign of finding out, or (more importantly) choosing *where Wine
> will look for native dlls*.

> Hope I can get an answer on this issue.

You can :^)

In winecfg, there is a tab in which you define your DOS drives (a:, c:,
etc...)

Wine looks on the c: driver, in windows/system and/or windows/system32

So if you want to use an existing windows partition, you should mount it
(for example on /dos), and then in winecfg define the path of your c: drive
as /dos.

See you.

--
Fabrice DELENTE