[Wine] Re: Wine just died of some "GLX" error

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:54:56 CDT 2007

wangling.letterbox at gmail.com wrote:
> Everything was perfect. But suddenly wine just died days ago. I do not
> remember I made any big modification to my UBUNTU 6.10.

You obviously did make some big modifications, or GLX wouldn't be
missing on your display. You either changed /etc/X11/xorg.conf, made a
change to the video driver or to the kernel, and thus have disabled
not only hardware accelerated 3D, but even the software fallback.

Daniel
--
Read the Wine FAQ: http://winehq.org/site/docs/wine-faq/index
Read the Wine User Guide: http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index