[Wine] Re: Trying to install MS Front Page

davesones at gmail.com davesones at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:55:11 CDT 2007

Afraid I'm doomed! I checked the Codeweavers compatibility list and
they currently don't support Front Page 2003. It's listed as
'untested', but I decided to have a go anyway. I downloaded the file
and tried to run it as per the instructions, but it just would not
run. I tried all the ways they suggested, but without success. Now I'm
scratching my head wondering what to do next.