[Wine] Re: Are there any workarounds for the low disk space while installing error?

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:55:29 CDT 2007

frylock12 at gmail.com wrote:
> Whenever I install something that requires a minimum disk space, it
> brings up an error saying
>
> Your c: drive has [blank] MB left, you need to free up space

Usually, this works. However, a combination of old programs and great
amounts of free space can result in integer overflows. In this case, a
workaround is to create a small loopback filesystem for the
installation. You can even mount it under ~/.wine/drive_c/...

Daniel
--
Read the Wine FAQ: http://winehq.org/site/docs/wine-faq/index
Read the Wine User Guide: http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index