[Wine] Problems with wine/openSuse 10.2/Papyrus 12.56

paul williamson paul.williamson at zetnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 00:55:31 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I have recently changed from Suse 10.0 to openSuse 10.2 on my desktop PC,
and I am having problems running the latest version of Papyrus (12.56) a
Windows word-processor.  I can run an older version of Papyrus without
any trouble.

On the same machine I can also boot into my Suse 10.0 setup and Papyrus
12.56 runs fine in that.

Both 10.0 and 10.2 are using the lastest wine version - 0.9.32-12.1.

I have also tried an older version of wine for 10.2 without any success.

Here you can see the console output from wine when I tried to run Papyrus
12.56 in 10.2.
http://users.zetnet.co.uk/phwilliamson/Papyrus12_shell1.txt

Paul