[Wine] Re: OneNote on a DualBoot system

Singpolyma singpolyma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:14 CDT 2007

I discovered winecfg and re-mapped my C: to /media/hda1 (the NTFS
partition)... I now get this and no GUI output:

fixme:advapi:CheckTokenMembership ((nil) 0x7fd5cd08 0x7fb9fd4c) stub!
fixme:advapi:CheckTokenMembership ((nil) 0x7fd5cd08 0x7fb9fd4c) stub!
fixme:nls:GetUserGeoID 16
err:shell:SHGetFolderPathW Failed to create directory
'L"c:\\windows\\profiles\\singpolyma\\Local Settings\\Application
Data"'.
fixme:actctx:QueryActCtxW stub!
fixme:actctx:QueryActCtxW stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x7fb9f4f8,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:actctx:QueryActCtxW stub!
err:shell:SHGetFolderPathW Failed to create directory
'L"c:\\windows\\profiles\\singpolyma\\Application Data"'.
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 4158
(SPI_GETUIEFFECTS)fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented
action: 4158 (SPI_GETUIEFFECTS)err:shell:SHGetFolderPathW Failed to
create directory 'L"c:\\windows\\profiles\\singpolyma\\Local
Settings\\Application Data"'.

It looks like it's trying to write to the NTFS partition too (which
I've heard is dangerous...)