[Wine] "fixme" items for Adobe Acrobat Reader under wine

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:37 CDT 2007

.
Installing Pagemaker under wine also resulted in Adobe Acrobat Reader
5. being installed ... and it seemed to work fine until I installed
"libwine" in order to try to fix the problem that I could not print
from any win-application.  Now, when I run Acrobat, I get the following
series of "fixme" messages:

$ wine Acrord32
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:wininet:InternetGetConnectedState always returning LAN
connection.
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:imm:ImmGetContext (0x1002a): stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub
fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (0x1002a, 0x7fdeb8d0): stub

(With many dozens more of this line:  "fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap stub"
which I deleted from the list reproduced above to save space.)

What do I need to do to fix the "fixme" items shown above?

joe (at) actionline.com