[Wine] Wine 0.9.9 Odd Start Default

glgxg glgxg at mfire.com.invalid
Mon Mar 19 00:47:44 CDT 2007

I am running Wine 0.9.9 on Ubuntu 6.061 LTS (Dapper) and have an odd
startup situation.

If I use the file browser to attempt to start a windows program
(installed or not) by double clicking in the file browser (Nautilus
2.14.3) using wine the program will not start and instead one of my
other program (UltraVNC) will start instead.

If however I create a desktop link to the program the program will start
just fine. Further, if I run the program from the terminal from the
directory that it is located in, i.e., wine someprogram.exe the program
runs fine. Examples of desktop launcher property links that do work:

wine /home/user/.UltraVNC/tabbed_vncviewer_129.exe
wine "Z:\home\user\.wine\drive_c\Program Files\Blighty Design\spade.exe"

Is there some default wine configuration file that can be looked
at/edited to clear the browser start from defaulting to UltraVNC?