[Wine] Re: Wine reboot my linux
pgr at arcelectronicsinc.com
Mon Mar 19 00:51:57 CDT 2007
Michael Bonfils wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> While trying software, I've found that when I tried to install Catz 2,
> my computer reboot (I've tried twice).
> Before opening a bug, what channel I have to log ?
> WINEDEBUG = +seh,+relay ?
> I'm using xUbuntu 6.06 and wine 0.9.27
1. Don't run as wine as root.
2. Wine as a user program can not reboot system.
3. Wine can use parts of the video and other driver that have bugs.
4. Suspect the video drivers.
5. Also a possible hardware overtemp problem at 100% CPU loading.
Not a wine problem!
More information about the wine-users