[Wine] Re: Trying to install MS Front Page

davesones at gmail.com davesones at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:55:12 CDT 2007

Just spent some time trying to figure out why Crossover would not
load. It turned out that the terminal instruction I was using from the
CodeWeavers site was wrong. It referenced a different release number
and also a different directory location. Once I sorted this out,
Crossover installed OK. However (and I'm getting used to this) there
were still further problems. When I run the Front Page setup exe I get
an error message saying, 'Newer Windows Version Needed'. Now that one
really stops me dead.