[Wine] Blacked-out text in program: Myspace IM

dave dafyddmonks at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:55:22 CDT 2007

Hello Guys,

I've been playing with Myspace IM on WINE (latest stable build) and it
works more or less out of the box after installing ies4linux (then
moving the files it creates to /.wine) but I have one small problem...

All the text in the program, be it lables, buttons or text in a
textbox all appears blacked out... instead of charachters, you get a
black line - as if the text is selected but not showing through.

I was wondering if it's somthing to do with a font DLL or somthing...
any ideas?

Thanks,