[Wine] 100's of emails arriving from last year

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Wed Mar 21 11:58:29 CDT 2007

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 17:05, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 20/03/07, Nigel Henry <cave.dnb at tiscali.fr> wrote:
> > Anyone like to comment on why I'm receiving this evening 100's of emails
> > from last July, and August that were posted to the wine-users list.
> >
> > All a bit weird.
> >
> > Nigel.
>
> We all are. The que was stuck, apparantly.
>
> Dotan Cohen

It's ironic that having received about 500 more this morning, in the inbox,
and all mixed up with the usual mail, I thought time to set up another filter
in Kmail, and filter it out to a Wine folder. Having done that I received a
few more in my new Wine folder, and now it's all fizzled out.

It's also weird that I think I was one of the first ones to ask about this
problem, and yet my post to the list only appeared in my new Wine folder this
afternoon.

The wonders of the Internet.

Nigel.