[Wine] Wine and DM Genie

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Thu Mar 22 13:07:30 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 11:26 -0400, Jason Underwood wrote:
> I'm trying to get DM genie to work in my fedora box using wine and I saw
> you post I was wondering if you have had any luck. I seem to be getting
> a conflict when it loads the skills it says something about a conflict
> error let me know if you have any luck

I tried it as windows 2000. It uninstalls well :-).
I got a bummer in the install, abort/retry/ignore thing. I went with
ignore, but then it couldn't start without the same thing coming up.

Try this line

WINEDEBUG=+richedit+ole wine path-to-dmgenie.exe > bugfile 2>&1
if the install is  your issue.

If it's installed and going, try

WINEDEBUG=+loaddll wine path-to-dmgenie.exe > bugfile 2>&1

and use the list. These guys know more than I do!

--
        With Best Regards,

        Declan Moriarty.